- Full Time
- Posted 6 months ago
- Expire Date March 11, 2021
- Job Status PUBLISH
Basic Job Information
|Job Category||:||IT & Telecommunication|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Location||:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||Mar. 20, 2020 23:55|
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 1 year|
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
We are always looking to talk with people who would be a great fit for the team. Some general qualities that we’re looking for are:
- Self-motivated: You’ll be surrounded by teammates that take commander’s intent and run with it. You determine what needs to happen to get the job done.
- Inquisitive: You ask good questions and get to the heart of a problem.
- Excited: You’re excited about the web, particularly how the representation of information on screens can inform people’s decisions.
- Driven: You’re curious and hungry to learn new subjects and skills.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- [email protected]