- Full Time
- Kathmandu, Narayan Chaur, Naxal
- Posted 12 months ago
- Expire Date October 9, 2020
- Job Status PUBLISH
Basic Job Information
|Job Category||:||IT & Telecommunication|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 6 ]|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Location||:||Kathmandu, Narayan Chaur, Naxal|
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 2 years|
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, IT or related field
Personal Skill That Makes Value:
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and strong zeal towards learning new technologies and tools
- Critical thinker, analytical and passionate about solving technical problems
- You always believe there is a better or smarter way to solve problems
- A mindset of creating a solution that is valuable for the end user
- You like to achieve a goal within a team
Your Technical Skill Set:
- A mathematical mindset to solve a problem – just the way as language to communicate.
- Algorithms, analytic, Business – Logic, Data Access, Back-end database development – anything that solves end-users’ problem
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience in Test Driven and Behavior Driven Development
- Knowledge of Micro-Services, SOA, and Saas
- Should have strong OOP concept
- Experience in building web apps using Node.js, PHP (Laravel)
- Application development & customization, APIs development
- Ability to work with continuous deployment and continuous integration environment
- Should have implemented version control like GitHub and Git-flow
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Knowledge of a front-end JS/Typescript library (ReactJS/VueJS) will be plus point
- Knowledge in Docker, CI/CD, and Kubernetes will be plus point
- Knowledge on Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2, RDS, EBS) will be plus point
HiUp Solutions is a branch of Olive Group an Irish software development company where you will get the chance to work within an innovative, transparent and optimal performing team environment.
As a Developer you will be lead analysis, architecture design, development and maintenance of large scale and/or complex applications. In addition to that, the developer should not hesitate on modifying or support the migration and redeployment of existing application/framework. You will be in charge of database design and optimization, and work with requirement analysis and understanding, team player and a real problem solver.
Agility in Scrum, sprint planning, planning analyzing, sprint and project estimation is a must. You will also be assisting and leading fellow junior team members in meeting deadlines.
- Oversee and/or lead analysis, architecture design, development and maintenance of large scale and/or complex applications.
- Write modular, reusable and excellent quality code, code reviews, and implement best practices.
- Support the migration and redeployment of existing application (if any).
- Take responsibility of project and ensure robust hosting, application stability, security and system integration.
- Collaborate with QA teams and Project manager to ensure high quality release.
Interested candidates are requested to mail their updated CV along with cover letter at [email protected]