- Jawalakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Posted 12 months ago
- Expire Date October 6, 2020
- Job Status PUBLISH
Basic Job Information
|Job Category||:||Creative / Graphics / Designing > Web/ UI/ UX Design|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Location||:||Jawalakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal|
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 2 years|
|Professional Skill Required||:||Verbal Communication Analytical Problem Solving Business Intelligence Logical Thinking Critical Thinking Creative Thinking Interpersonal|
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in digital media, creative media or similar field
- 3 years experience in the design industry
- In-depth knowledge of design fundamentals and processes
- Extensive experience in web and graphic designs, A/B Testing and a solid understanding of UX
- Proficient in Adobe CC Suite like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Good technical knowledge of Wordpress CMS, HTML/CSS, Wireframing, Prototyping,
- Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
- The ability to use web authoring tools such as Dreamweaver or Visual Code Editor
- Experience across all phases of a project – from the client brief to product launch
- Ability to adapt to the ever-changing digital space in the current environment and keep up to date with the changes in the design field
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative manner and under deadlines for a wide scope of projects
- An enthusiastic individual with a meticulous eye for detail and results-oriented
- Must be a team player and open to constructive feedback
- Proficient in English, both in written and verbal
- Experience working for western-based clients will be desirable
Some of the exciting stuff that you’ll be involved in:
- Use your high level of design expertise to deliver stunning design concepts that meet the needs and goals of the business
- Produce beautiful landing web pages, SEO web pages, UI designs for internal software, online advertisements, brochure designs, posters, infographics and a whole lot of other interesting creative works
- Produce low-fidelity and high fidelity designs concepts during the design process such as sketches, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Use your designs to support the Marketing Team to increase organic traffic, increase lead conversion rate, improve lead quality, improve user experience on our website and add value to the business
The Benefits of Joining Us Are Many!
- Competitive remuneration provided which is negotiable based on skills and suitability
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
Work Hours : 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (including 1 hour lunch break)
Position description will be discussed during the face-to-face interview
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Career: UI/UX Designer”, addressing all the essential requirements.
Also, please provide an online portfolio or links showcasing your best work, including samples illustrating the creative exploration and evolution process.
Visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.